This recipe adds a wintery spice to your classic latte.
The clove syrup and oat milk are as comforting as a warm blanket on a winter night. The espresso is rich and the syrup adds a festive sweetness. Sprinkle with nutmeg on top and you’ll definitely be feeling the holiday vibe!
Cozy Clove Latte Recipe
- 2 grams whole cloves
- 150 grams water
- 150 grams sugar
- Double shot of espresso (we recommend Gradient)
- 283 grams (10 ounces) oat milk
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
- Make a clove syrup by combining cloves, water and sugar over medium heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Remove cloves and set aside.
- Add 20 grams of clove syrup to a mug.
- Pour a double shot of espresso over the syrup ad stir to combine.
- Steam oat milk and pour into your mug.
- Sprinkle grated nutmeg on top.
Make this drink at home and share your photos with us using #CounterCultureCoffee