This coffee punch recipe is a favorite because it's lemon-y, refreshing, and you can serve up a big batch!
If cold brew coffee is your go-to, switch it up with this refreshing creation. Milk clarification is a classic cocktail technique that works really well with coffee. To clarify milk, an acidic ingredient is used to curdle milk, separating it into curds and whey. It makes for a sweet, citrusy, and silky drink that isn't too heavy or creamy.
Spring Coffee Punch Recipe
- 70 grams demerara sugar
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 680 grams cold brew coffee. We recommend Gradient.
- 250 grams milk
- Frozen blueberries
- Muddle together sugar and lemon zest in a punch bowl.
- Add coffee to the zest and sugar mix and stir until incorporated.
- Whisk in the lemon juice.
- Pour in the milk and stir as curds begin to form.
- Let the mix sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a large coffee filter (or cheesecloth) set inside a fine mesh strainer above a large bowl. Repeat. Note: You can repeat more than twice for a more filtered/clearer punch. Be sure to change the filter each time.
- Garnish with frozen blueberries
Make this drink at home and share your photos with us using #CounterCultureCoffee