This chilled drink with cozy flavors is perfect for enjoying this winter.
Combining rich espresso with the fruity sweetness of fig preserves, this coffee creation is delightful and refreshing. The notes of cardamom, the creaminess of milk, and a hint of mint is a unique flavor combination that you’ll love. It’s smooth, creamy, and just as delicious with a dairy-free alternative.
We recommend kicking off the holiday season with a glass (or two or three) of this Fancy Fig coffee. Follow these simple steps to craft this cafe-quality concoction from comfort of your own home.
The Fancy Fig Recipe
- 1 ounce fig preserves
- 1 ounce water
- 2 dashes cardamom
- Double shot of espresso (we recommend Hologram)
- 1 ounce dairy or almond milk
- Mint for garnish
- Combine fig preserves, water, and cardamom in a rock glass. Whisk vigorously until homogenized.
- Pull a double shot of espresso and add to the mixture you made in step 1.
- Stir in dairy or almond milk.
- Add ice.
- Smack a fresh mint leaf against the counter and rub the rim. Leave mint leaf on the glass for garnish.
Make this drink at home and share your photos with us using #CounterCultureCoffee