This recipe is a new spin on an old favorite: the espresso martini. If you haven’t tried an espresso martini before, you are missing out. It’s the creamiest, most delicious cocktail you can find.
Vodka and espresso are both strong flavors so you may think combining them would be overkill. But shaking them together produces one magically delicious drink that will spice up any get-together or party. This recipe is a crowd-pleaser with rich flavors and a touch of sweetness.
To start making this cocktail, you'll need to first find a good recipe for espresso. You can use your favorite Counter Culture Coffee for this recipe, but we recommend Forty-Six, Gradient, Big Trouble, or Slow Motion. So be adventurous and give it a try!
Caramel Espresso Martini Recipe
- Double shot of espresso
- 43 grams vodka
- 14 grams Kahlua
- 9 grams caramel
- 32 grams half-and-half
- Pull a double shot of espresso
- Combine espresso and caramel in a cocktail shaker without ice. Stir until the caramel has fully blended into the espresso.
- Add vodka, coffee liqueur, half + half, and ice.
- Shake until very cold, about 20 seconds.
- Strain into a martini or coupe glass.
- Garnish with coffee beans.
Make this drink at home and share your photos with us using #CounterCultureCoffee