Whether you’re enjoying a fall treat as the leaves turn, or gathering with friends as the snow begins to fall, this Spiked S’mores recipe is sure to make you feel warm and cozy — inside and out! There are plenty of times during the year that call for spiked coffee cocktails, but it's the fall and winter months that I'm always looking for a reason to make and drink these warm drinks.
If you love all of the ingredients in a s'more (without the sticky mess) then you’re going to love this coffee cocktail. There is just something magical about chocolate (or Creme de Cacao in this case), marshmallows, and graham crackers together.
Spiked S’mores Recipe
- 50 grams sugar
- 50 grams water
- Softened butter
- 71 grams of hot coffee. We recommend Forty-Six.
- 43 grams of bourbon of your choice
- 14 grams Creme de Cacao
- 2 graham crackers, crushed for garnish
- Make a simple syrup. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and stir until all of the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Set aside.
- Rim a mug or lowball glass with softened butter, then roll in crushed graham cracker.
- Brew hot coffee as a pour-over or French press.
- In a saucepan, stir together the hot coffee, bourbon, creme de cacao, and 7 grams of simple syrup until warmed through.
- Pour into the prepared mug or glass and garnish with a large toasted marshmallow.
Make this drink at home and share your photos with us using #CounterCultureCoffee